Jazz Free Internet Trick 2018
In this article, I will show you that how you can use unlimited 4G Jazz Mobilink Free Internet Trick 2018 Latest Updated on Android mobile by using free Proxy 2018 on jazz sim. If you are still facing issue then watch video given at the end of this article to understand more clearly.
Jazz Call Packages
Jazz Internet Packages
Jazz SMS Packages
I am going to show you the step by step procedure that how you can use Jazz Free Internet Code on Mobilink sim without any charges or Mobilink 3G/4G Packages. So read the complete article, and you will know that how people use free internet in 2018 by jazz sim.
In this free trick 2018, I will be using the free proxy given by Mobilink that is olx.com. OLX website is totally free on Mobilink sim, so we will try to bypass the free proxy for using the whole internet completely 100% free on jazz or Mobilink sim.
- Just dial *832#
- You will get 500 MB Free Internet on your Jazz sim.
- Download Mobilink Free Internet All Apps.apk
- Open WebTunnel Application
- Select any Free Server
- In Header Host type: m.jazz.com.pk/apps/
- Port: 80
- Select Fastest HTTP2
- Now click on Connect.
Follow screenshots below:
- First of all, insert Mobilink sim into your android mobile.
- Now go to setting è More Setting è Access Points.
- Click on Mobilink Wap.
- Now scroll down to proxy and click on that.
- Now write KPROXY.COM in the proxy portion.
- Then come down to port and edit that as well.
- Set your port as 80.
- Now save this setting and go to UC Browser.
- In UC Browser, write in URL tab OLX.COM and click on the go.
- That’s it!!! You have successfully accessed free Mobilink internet 2018 unlimited and totally free.
If you like this trick, kindly share with your friends and near ones.
Thanks! Keep visiting this website for more latest and updated amazing free internet tricks 2018.
You may also like these Free Tricks:
Get more Free Tricks like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.