What happens if you forgot your pattern lock and would like to know How To Bypass Pattern Lock on Android & Tablet?
Pattern lock is really significant for those who have sensitive data or hold personal files on their Android devices. The Pattern Lock helps you to keep your device from unauthorized use but a headache begins while you forget it.
So in this article, we are here to assist you in this trouble and tell you some easy ways of How To Bypass Pattern Lock on Android & Tablet
How To Bypass Pattern Lock on Android & Tablet if you forgot the Pattern Lock:
In this article, we’re going to tell you two simple methods of unlocking your android devices.
Also Check: How to Bypass Facebook Photo Verification
Method#1: Use your Google account for Bypass Pattern Lock on Android
When you try different patterns and not able to unlock your phone’s pattern lock in five times. So a message pop-up and shows 2 push buttons “next” and “try again”.
At once click on “next” button and you’ll catch two choices for unlocking phone’s pattern lock.
The first one is to answer the security question and the second choice is to enter Google account credential.
Generally, people do not set a security question. But if you set it then simply answer the question and unlock your phone’s pattern lock rapidly.
Else check the Google account option and click “next”.
Now provide your Google account username and password attached to your device and click on “sign in”.
Just in a few seconds, you will be directed to select a fresh pattern and now you can unlock with this pattern lock.
Also Check: How to Root Android Mobile without Computer
Method#2: Bypass Pattern Lock without Google account
If you as well forget Google account username and password then don’t worry! We have a trick for this and that is factory reset your android device.
Simply follow steps to know How To Bypass Pattern Lock on Android & Tablet.
- Power off your Mobile.
- Now press and hold Volume up, Power and Home button concurrently and wait until your Mobile starts.
- As you see logo screen leave the power button and keep pressing the other two buttons.
- After a few seconds, your screen will show android system recovery in the form of a list.
- Use Volume up and down keys to select an option from the list and select factory reset option and so press the power button.
- Now it will ask you for confirmation, select “yes”.
- After factory reset completes, it will show you android system recovery screen again, Now select reboot option and yes you have successfully Bypass Pattern Lock on Android & Tablet.
Also Check: How to Make Stylish Facebook Name
If still have confusion? Kindly ask in the comment section.
This method erases all your data and apps.
This was all about How To Bypass Pattern Lock on Android & Tablet in case you forgot.
Get more Free Tricks like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.